We're rebuilding our website and one of the things we need to tackle is pictures of jewellery being worn.
It's something we haven't done before, as we have never wanted to pin our jewellery to a particular hand. One thing we all agree on is we love the pictures you guys send us! We would rather see the jewellery being worn by those who own it, than staging photoshoots. So we are reaching out for more!
How to send us your pictures
From phone snaps to professional shots, still life to lifestyle. If you would like to get involved please send your photos to us on email@example.com
Things to keep in mind:
- High resolution please. We won't be able to use any blurry pictures.
- If you would like to be credited as the photographer please say so and we will.
- Important: if your pictures were taken by a professional (for example, your wedding photographer) please tell us so we can credit them.
- If you know the details of the jewellery pictured please include it. Not essential, but it saves us looking up your order!
- It should go without saying, but we are fully inclusive.
- Most of the pictures we get sent are from weddings - but not exclusively!
We'd love to see more pictures of ALL pieces :) - If you ever change your mind about your pictures being shared, just let us know and we will remove them* - If we use your pictures on our website or in print we will give you a £50 voucher to use on our new website** As always, get in touch if you have any questions. Or any suggestions of features that you'd like to see on our new site! Find inspiration on our instagram and please use #justinduancejewellery and tag us when you share pictures there :)
*If your picture has been used in print we will remove it from the next run on request **Vouchers will be distributed upon use of photos on website or in print (it won't be for a few months, guys)